108 BEAD + WRIST MALA
Our 108-bead Shungite mala embodies the energies of the 1st & 3rd Chakra, VITALITY & PURPOSE, to remind you of your intention to be strong, grounded, healthy, confident and to achieve what you desire.
Wrist mala's design is based on the Golden Ratio, a symbol of perfection and proportion. It is meant to help us stay in alignment with it’s inherent properties of harmony, balance and unlimited expansion.
In its unprocessed state Shungite has a matte surface. On the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness it is between 3 & 4, making it quite a soft material. Shungite beads are polished to a light shine, with wear they tend to take on a matte appearance. This change does not affect its beneficial energetic properties on the body or the longevity of the beads.
We recommend that you remove your Shungite jewelry before showering, bathing or swimming – doing so will help extend the bead’s gloss.
Learn more about Shungite jewelry here.
- 8mm Tiger Eye, Shungite, Pyrite
- 108 beads, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Small - up to 6 1/5”; Medium - up to 7 1/2”; Large - up to 8”
- Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
- Tiger Eye - focus, problem resolution, courage, success
- Shungite - EMF protection, detox, energy amplifier
- Pyrite - willpower, focus, motivation, optimism
- Clear Quartz - "Master Healer", amplifies the effect of other crystals, clears, balances and re-energizes all Chakras
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones, that may vary in colors.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.