108-BEAD MALA + WRIST MALA
These Shungite pieces carry energies of the 1st & 6th Chakra - VITALITY & INSIGHT.
The wrist mala design is based on the Golden Ratio, a symbol of perfection and proportion. It is meant to help you stay in alignment with it’s inherent properties of harmony, balance and unlimited expansion.
In its unprocessed state Shungite has a matte surface. On the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness it is between 3 & 4, making it quite a soft material. Shungite beads are polished to a light shine, with wear they tend to take on a matte appearance. This change does not affect its beneficial energetic properties on the body or the longevity of the beads.
We recommend that you remove your Shungite jewelry before showering, bathing or swimming – doing so will help extend the bead’s gloss.
Learn more about Shungite jewelry here.
- 8 mm Shungite, Hawk’s Eye, Hematite, Clear Quartz
- White Gold plated Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- 108 beads necklace, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Wrist Mala - Small - up to 6 1/5”; Medium - up to 7 1/2”; Large - up to 8”
- Hand-crafted in North Carolina U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding materials cards
- Shungite - EMF protection, detox, energy amplifie
- Hawk's Eye - focus, new ideas, travel protection, leadership
- Hematite - strength, stability, problem solving
- Clear Quartz - "Master Healer", amplifies the effect of other crystals, clears, balances and re-energizes all Chakras
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones that may vary in colors.
All materials used in our jewelry are responsibly sourced.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.