To help keep your animal friends active and healthy, we’ve designed a SHUNGITE PET CHARM, to serve as a permanent energy guard, balance your pet's energy and shield them from the harmful electromagnetic radiation and other negative influences.
Made from unaltered pieces of very rare ELITE Shungite, these raw stones are hand picked for us at the mine. Each one is unique.
ELITE SHUNGITE, a beautiful silvery form of Shungite, is also known to:
- purify and energize water
- cleanse and detoxify
- boost energy
- relieve anxieties
(Learn more about SHUNGITE on our blog)
Charms include short descriptions of the materials used in their making and come in our signature gift box, making them perfect for gifting.
Charms are available in Large (dog size) and Small (cat size). Each stone shape is unique.
- Our pet charms are handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- ELITE SHUNGITE - a rare mineral, it is believed to promote cells rejuvination and detoxifies on the physical and subtle energy levels by absorbing toxic energies. SHUNGITE is considered to be an excellent source of protection from harmful electromagnetic radiation from electronic devices.
- Worn next to the body, it stimulates energetic balance and function of all body systems increasing the overall VITALITY.
SHUNGITE is about 2 billion years old and comes from only one place on Earth - ancient deposits in Karelia region of Russia.
An incredibly powerful healing stone, it is grounding, boosts energy, aids in relieving stress and balances body and mind. It also:
- has proven to be an excellent shield against harmful electromagnetic radiation across a broad frequency range
- has the ability to restructure water, kill pathogenic bacteria, absorb various organic and inorganic substances and heavy metals
- is believed to promote cell rejuvination and to detoxify on the physical and subtle energy levels by absorbing toxic energies, due to its high concentration of Fullerenes
- has exceptionally high resistance to chemically aggressive environments as well as high electrical and low thermal conductivity
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.