Shungite BELIEVE Wrist Mala
Regular price $89.00
Unit price per
This unique bracelet amplifies energies of the 1st, 4th, and 6th Chakras. Wear it for balancing your Root, Heart and 3rd Eye Chakras and to connect to the beneficial energies of labradorite, shungite, pearl and moonstone. Stay resilient, strong, understanding and wise.
Our Sterling Silver Septagon bead will serve as your talisman. It carries the strong frequencies of the Number 7 - transformation, growth & protection.
Learn more about SHUNGITE here.
- 10-12 mm Shungite
- 12mm Blue Flash Labradorite
- 10mm Grey Moonstone
- 11-12mm Pearl
- Oxidized Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding materials cards
- Hand-crafted in North Carolina U.S.A.
- Small - up to 7.0”; Medium - up to 7.5”; Large - up to 8.0”
- Shungite - EMF protection, stress relief, energy boost
- Labradorite - faith, imagination, new ideas, memory, clarity of thought
- Grey Moonstone - new beginnings, intuition, emotional balance
- Pearl - stamina, inner strength, grounding
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
MATERIALS & AUTHENTICITY
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones that may vary in colors.
Some Shungite beads have mineral inclusions (light spots or reddish brown veins) which are primarily pyrite or iron oxide that naturally occurs in Shungite. They contribute to the beauty of each piece making it uniquely yours.
In its unprocessed state Shungite has a matte surface. On the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness it is between 3 & 4, making it quite a soft material. Shungite beads are polished to a light shine, with wear they tend to take on a matte appearance. This change does not affect its beneficial energetic properties on the body or the longevity of the beads.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry before showering, bathing or swimming – doing so will help extend the bead’s gloss.
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
Care: Wearing your jewelry when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.