To help to keep you emotionally, physically, and spiritually in alignment and balance, we've put together a versatile set of crystals, to use as convenient daily reminders of your intentions.
Each crystal is unique, and some represent more than one Chakra.
- RED AGATE - 1st Chakra - courage, security, stability
- TIGER EYE - 2nd & 3rd Chakra - creativity, determination, motivation
- ROSE QUARTZ - 4th Chakra - forgiveness, unconditional love
- LAPIS LAZULI - 5th & 6th Chakra - vision, truth, free expression
- AMETHYST - 7th Chakra - wisdom, awareness, mental clarity
- GRAY AGATE - all Chakras - balance, protection, strength
- Each necklace is approx. 14"- 15" long, and comes in a bag with crystal description
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Crystals are chosen for their ability to enhance the energy of your intentions.
RED AGATE - relieves fatigue, helps to overcome negativity and stay grounded during stressful or emotional times. Builds physical and emotional strength and shields from negative energies.
TIGER EYE - focuses the mind, assists with problem resolution, instills courage, and helps to be more practical. It aids in reaching goals and brings success.
ROSE QUARTZ - carries the energies of peace, compassion, and forgiveness. It heals the heart, cultivates the ability to give and receive unconditional love, helps to develop close bonds with friends and family, and enhances our ability to see beauty in all things.
LAPIS LAZULI - helps to connect to highest wisdom and stimulates the imagination while staying grounded and aware. It enhances intellectual ability and memory and aids the process of learning.
AMETHYST - a powerful protective stone, it improves intellectual abilities and emotional intelligence. Helps to purify the mind, enhances psychic powers, facilitates clear thinking and emotional stability.
GRAY AGATE - removes blockages from any Chakra, balances and strengthens the body and eases anxiety. Encourages pragmatic thinking and symbolizes emotional endurance.
TIBETAN SILVER - traditionally, it has rustic, almost unfinished look to it, and is made of copper, zinc and silver. Tibetan silver is valued based on its color, symbolism and meaning.