EVENTS and SUBSCRIPTIONS TERMS of SERVICE
Terms and Conditions for Modern ŌM Subscriptions and Events
Modern ŌM sells Subscriptions and Tickets to various types of Events that are held and/or sponsored by the Company. By purchasing a Ticket or Subscription you agree to the Terms and Conditions written below. In some cases these conditions limit your rights so please read them carefully.
Events, Subscriptions and Refunds
For Membership/Subscription Services:
Unless otherwise noted in the specific product description:
- By purchasing a Mindfulness Social Club Membership Subscription you agree to a monthly recurring charge.
- You may cancel our subscription any time by giving us at least five (5) days notice.
- Trial memberships must be canceled before the end of the trial period.
- Subscriptions are for one month blocks and cannot be pro-rated or refunded if canceled after the monthly renewal date.
- No Cash Refunds. In the case that a refund is necessary, the refund amount will be issued in the form of "Store Credit" with the full value of the refund being available for other Modern ŌM goods or services.
All events are held “Rain or Shine”.
Unless otherwise noted in the specific product description: Tickets for Events are non-refundable.
- No Cash Refunds. In the case that a refund is necessary, the refund amount will be issued in the form of "Store Credit" with the full value of the refund being available for any other Modern ŌM goods or services. except subscriptions and memberships. We reserve the right to impose a 5% transaction fee on any refund or credit issued.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
By signing up for and/or attending classes, events, activities, programs (collectively “Program(s)”) during any Modern Ōm Festival, Cushion Crawl, Event or Meditation, whether as a participant or observant, and using the premises, facilities and equipment of Modern ŌM and/or the event venue owner, you acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns the following:
- The Programs may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in participating in any Program and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the Program;
- As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated;
- You will progress at your own pace. If you experience any pain or discomfort, overexertion or fatigue, you will respect your body’s limitations and you will take a break before continuing with the Program;
- You have no medical or physical condition that would prevent you from full participation in the Programs and/or using any of the facilities or equipment that may be provided as part of a Program;
- You do not have any physical or mental condition that would put you in any physical or medical danger and have not been instructed by a physician to not participate in physical exercise;
- If you have any chronic disabilities or conditions, you are at risk to participate in any Programs and should not be participating in any Programs;
- You knowingly and voluntarily release, indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Modern ŌM (and their respective teachers facilitating any Program), their respective parent corporations and any affiliate entities, their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or volunteers for any damages or bodily injury arising out of or in any way related to your participation in the Programs;
- You have been urged to avoid bringing valuables onto the Property and that neither Modern ŌM nor the venue shall be liable for the loss of, or damage to your personal property;
- You agree to abide by any etiquette guidelines provided by Modern ŌM and any teachers facilitating any Programs and understand that you may be removed from a Program for acting in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
You have read this Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release and fully understand its terms, and further acknowledge that you are giving up substantial rights, including your right to sue Modern ŌM.
Notice of Filming and Photography
When you enter a Modern ŌM event or program, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Modern ŌM and its affiliates and representatives.
Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar Modern ŌM events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of Modern ŌM, and/or promote other Modern ŌM products.
You release Modern ŌM, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Modern ŌM or the person or entity designated to do so by Modern ŌM.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.