Regular price $3.50
Unit price per
Called the Ultimate Bodyguard, SHUNGITE is a powerful healing stone.
Shungite's 's power is derived from Fullerenes, a unique carbon-based molecular formation which is a major component of Shungite. It is the only natural mineral that contains them. Fullerenes are proven to have the unique ability to act as an antioxidant and to prevent cell damage by neutralizing free radicals.
Each stone is hand-polished and has a unique shape. It may have mineral inclusions (light streaks, spots or veins) that are primarily pyrite or iron oxide that naturally occurs in Shungite. These deposits are harmless, even if you use your stone in water.
Because of its high carbon content your new Shungite piece may shed some black residue on skin, clothing or other surfaces. This is normal and harmless. The residue can easily be washed off most surfaces. Wiping the object with a soft damp cloth will remove any loose carbon dust and minimize this effect.
Sizes: XSmall = 4-6 g, Small = 8-10 g, Medium = 12-16 g, Large = 18-28 g, XLarge = 30+ g. Shape and physical size are random.
Learn more about SHUNGITE here, and about SHUNGITE's EMF properties here.
HOW TO USE
- Use for EMF protection - hold in your hand when talking on your cell phone or place next to your laptop or tablet
- Carry it with you to relieve stress and anxiety and boost your overall energy
- It will do the same for your pet - just keep it under your pet's pillow
- Use it as a powerful water filter to make pure and energized drinking water, at home or on the go (more on it here)
These tumbled stones are hand picked for us at the mine. Each one is unique, shapes vary.
SHUNGITE is believed to:
- promote cells rejuvenation
- detoxify on the physical and subtle energy levels by absorbing toxic energies
- restructure water, kill pathogenic bacteria, absorb various organic and inorganic substances and heavy metals
- guard against harmful electromagnetic radiation across a broad frequency range
- balance and activate the lower Chakras
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.