This simple sterling silver and Elite Shungite pendant amplifies the energies of the 1st Chakra – VITALITY, for strength, protection, grounding and good health. Wear it daily as your own personal energy guard from the EMF and other negative influences.
The cord is made from black silicone rubber, with an innovative, easy-to-use locking clasp — just squeeze the wide end and push the ball tip into it. This cord is lightweight, strong, soft and comfortable against the skin.
Elite (or Noble) Shungite is the rarest form of this mineral - it is found in less than 1% of all Shungite deposits. The most potent and efficient form of Shungite, it has a much higher percentage of organic carbon (up to 98%) with significantly more Fullerenes than lower grades.
Fullerenes, unique carbon-based molecules, are found in the highest concentration only in Elite Shungite. They are scientifically proven to act as long-lasting antioxidants that prevent cell damage, neutralize toxicity and protect from harmful EMFs.
Each Elite Shungite pendant is unique and is shaped by Nature, unlike any other, varying in size, texture and color, see DETAILS below.
Some stones have mineral inclusions (light spots or reddish brown veins) which are primarily pyrite or iron oxide that naturally occur in Elite Shungite. They contribute to the beauty of each piece making it uniquely yours.
(Learn more about Shungite in our blog)
- Elite Shungite pendant, approx. L 1.0" - 1.5" W 0.5" - 0.7", weight 4gr - 6gr
- Oxidized Sterling Silver ŌM bead
- Black Silicone rubber cord, chose 16" or 18" long, w/o pendant
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding materials cards
- guards against electromagnetic radiation across a broad frequency range
- promotes cells rejuvenation
- detoxifies on the physical and subtle energy levels by absorbing toxic energies
- balances and activate the lower Chakras
- represents reflection, calmness & emotional intelligence
- believed to remove negativity & extend protection
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.