Perfect for daily use, our LIVING WATER KIT with Elite Shungite makes pure, mineralized and energizing drinking water. Carry it in your sports water bottle, use for cooking, making tea, coffee or any other beverage. Give to your pet and water your plants with it!
Shungite has been used for centuries as water purifier, disinfectant and an overall healing mineral. Its complex chemical composition and carbon-based fullerene internal structure are responsible for Shungite's amazing properties, such as the ability to eliminate from water almost all harmful organic compounds & micro-organisms (including pharmaceuticals & pesticides), heavy metals, chlorine, bacteria, nitrates.
Fullerenes, unique carbon-based molecules, are found in the highest concentration only in Elite Shungite. They have a proven unique ability to act as long-lasting antioxidants that prevent cell damage by neutralizing free radicals.
We have preconditioned the Shungite in our kits so you can use it straight out of the package.
How to Make Shungite Water
- place Shungite stones in the included pouch
- drop the pouch in a glass, ceramic or enamel container
- fill container with cold water: one 50gr pouch of Shungite per 1 liter, or one 150gr pouch per 3 liters
- let Shungite soak overnight or for at least 8 hours; soak for 24-72 hrs for optimum results
- add more water to your vessel as you use it
What's in the Kit
- choose a 50gr kit (for 1 liter of water), or 150gr (for 3 liters)
Elite (or Noble) Shungite is the rarest form of this mineral - it is found in less than 1% of all Shungite deposites. The most potent and effective form of Shungite, it has a much higher percentage of organic carbon (up to 98%) with significantly more Fullerenes than lower grades. It naturally helps to ease inflammation, neutralize harmful contaminants, purify water and air, provide powerful antioxidants, and eliminates bad odor.
- Gravel size approx. 2-5mm
- 3 pouches (use one, 2 spares)
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.