SUPER CLEANSING - LONG LASTING – GREAT SMELLING
Look, feel and smell great when traveling with our Shungite Detox Travel Bar. Put it in your carry-on, take it on your business trip, or carry it with you on a vacation. Our finely balanced formula is hand-crafted in small batches from 100% Certified Organic Oils.
- gentle and non-irritating - perfect for daily use
- long-lasting, soothing and moisturizing
- formulated for face & body with all-natural ingredients
- lots of purifying and detoxing Shungite powder
- Palo Santo-based blend of essential oils for a great smell
travel size approx. 55gr (2oz)
full size approx. 140gr (5oz)
How to Use
Lather with water, massage onto body, rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.
- medical grade Shungite Powder
- highest quality organic oils (Palo Santo, Bergamot, Lavender, Sandalwood)
- no sulfates, parabens and mineral oils (no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Ether or MPG)
- 100% Natural. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Color, Paraben, Sulfate and Preservative Free.
We do not use artificial fragrances, and our ingredients are derived from 100% sustainable and natural sources.
Shungite's power is derived from Fullerene, a unique carbon-based molecular formation which is a major component of Shungite. Fullerenes are proven to have the unique ability to act as antioxidants and to prevent cell damage by neutralizing free radicals.
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
Palo Santo, or Holy Stick, is a natural aromatic wood praised for its energetically cleansing and healing properties. It has been used for centuries by the Incas and indigenous people of the Andes in sacred ceremonies.
We respect the sacredness of Palo Santo and the environment. Our Palo Santo essential oil and smudging sticks are obtained from B. graveolens and are responsibly sourced in Peru and Ecuador from ethical vendors we trust. They respect the spirit of the tree and adhere to practices of sustainable harvesting only from trees that have naturally fallen.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.