Shungite HAWK'S EYE Mala Set
Regular price $420.00
Unit price per
108-BEAD MALA + WRIST MALA
These Shungite pieces carry energies of the 1st & 6th Chakra - VITALITY & INSIGHT.
The wrist mala design is based on the Golden Ratio, a symbol of perfection and proportion. It is meant to help you stay in alignment with it’s inherent properties of harmony, balance and unlimited expansion.
Learn more about SHUNGITE here, and about SHUNGITE's EMF properties here.
- 8 mm Shungite, Hawk’s Eye, Black Oniyx, Clear Quartz
- Argentium plated Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- 108 beads necklace, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Wrist Mala - Small - up to 7.0”; Medium - up to 7.5”; Large - up to 8.0”
- Hand-crafted in North Carolina U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding materials cards
- Shungite - EMF protection, detox, energy amplifie
- Hawk's Eye - focus, new ideas, travel protection, leadership
- Black Onyx - strength, stability, problem solving
- Clear Quartz - "Master Healer", amplifies the effect of other crystals, clears, balances and re-energizes all Chakras
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones that may vary in colors.
Shungite is a natural mineral with scientifically tested abilities to purify water & air, and guard against harmful EMFs.
Shungite's complex chemical composition and carbon-based fullerene internal structure are responsible for its amazing properties - the ability to purify water and to detoxify on the physical and subtle energy levels by absorbing toxic energies.
In its unprocessed state Shungite has a matte surface. On the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness it is between 3 & 4, making it quite a soft material. Shungite beads are polished to a light shine, with wear they tend to take on a matte appearance. This change does not affect its beneficial energetic properties on the body or the longevity of the beads.
Shungite beads have mineral inclusions (light spots or veins) which are primarily pyrite or iron oxide that naturally occur in Shungite. They contribute to the beauty of each piece making it uniquely yours.
Jewelry Care: We recommend that you remove your jewelry before showering, bathing or swimming. To clean, gently wipe with a damp cloth.
All materials used in our jewelry are responsibly sourced.
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.