Regular price $110.00
Unit price per
This bracelet made with Shungite, Garnet and Black Labradorite, carries the strong energies of the Root and 3rd Eye Chakras.
In addition to protection from various non-beneficial energies, it offers such 1st Chakra attributes as resilience, courage and stamina. It amplifies the characteristics of the 6th Chakra, to remind you of your intention to follow your intuition and trust yourself.
Our Sterling Silver Septagon bead will serve as your talisman. It carries the strong frequencies of the Number 7 - transformation, growth & protection.
Learn more about SHUNGITE here, and about SHUNGITE's EMF properties here.
- 8mm Shungite beads
- 10 & 8mm Garnet beads
- 8mm Black Labradorite beads
- Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding materials cards
- Hand-crafted in North Carolina U.S.A.
- Small - up to 6.75”; Medium - up to 7.5”; Large - up to 8.0”
- Shungite - EMF protection, stress relief, energy boost
- Garnet - protection, vitality, life force, self-reliance
- Black Labradorite- faith, imagination, new ideas, memory, clarity of thought
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
MATERIALS & AUTHENTICITY
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones that may vary in colors.
Some Shungite beads have mineral inclusions (light spots or reddish brown veins) which are primarily pyrite or iron oxide that naturally occurs in Shungite. They contribute to the beauty of each piece making it uniquely yours.
In its unprocessed state Shungite has a matte surface. On the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness it is between 3 & 4, making it quite a soft material. Shungite beads are polished to a light shine, with wear they tend to take on a matte appearance. This change does not affect its beneficial energetic properties on the body or the longevity of the beads.
We recommend that you remove your jewelry before showering, bathing or swimming – doing so will help extend the bead’s gloss.
All our Shungite is sourced directly from Karelia, Russia and is tested for authenticity.
Jewelry Care: Wearing your jewelry when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.