108 BEAD + WRIST MALA
Our 108-bead traditional mala embodies the energies of the 1st & 3rd Chakra, VITALITY & PURPOSE, to remind you of your intention to be strong, grounded, healthy, confident and to achieve what you desire.
Wrist mala's design is based on the Golden Ratio, a symbol of perfection and proportion. It is meant to help us stay in alignment with it’s inherent properties of harmony, balance and unlimited expansion.
Learn more about Shungite jewelry here.
- 8mm Tiger Eye, Shungite, Pyrite
- 108 beads, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Small - up to 6 1/5”; Medium - up to 7 1/2”; Large - up to 8”
- Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
- Tiger Eye - focus, problem resolution, courage, success
- Shungite - EMF protection, detox, energy amplifier
- Pyrite - willpower, focus, motivation, optimism
- Clear Quartz - "Master Healer", amplifies the effect of other crystals, clears, balances and re-energizes all Chakras
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones, that may vary in colors.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.