THE EVENT IS COMPLETED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!
Wednesday, December 30, 7:00-9:00 PM (EST)
LIVE IN MIAMI
FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEMCLUB
THE EVENT IS HELD OUTSIDE
Join us for an open conversation around the growing awareness, applications and decriminalization of sacred plant medicines, the most powerful tools available for healing, expanding consciousness and enhancing the human experience.
Bring - a cushion or a mat to sit on comfortably.
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Become a Member and join Cushion Crawl Infinity here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Ian Hayes is a guide who leads seekers to the depths of consciousness.
His passion is to provide a relatable and navigable cartography to working with Sacred Medicines, by dispelling associated fears and revealing the big picture through the languages of science.
He is a facilitator of multiple modalities as well as a practitioner of transformative energetic work.
His personal experiments explore the uncharted boundaries of medicine work and are building highly effective formulas for healing and kundalini awakening.
Ian recently began sharing his experiences and collection of knowledge as a realization and responsibility that many would benefit. His motivation is to empower and restore balance to individuals and the collective.
He has been quickly gaining a reputation for his ability to clearly communicate the benefits of working with Sacred Medicines as well as function as a conduit capable of unlocking the dormant potential of the human experience within others.
A General Contractor by trade, he has specialized in the renovation of hundreds of real estate projects, as a collector of classic vehicles his skill lies in restorations, as an artist and professional musician he enjoys all things creative. These unique talents and interests nurture a foundation for identifying dormant beauty in all aspects of life and breathing renewed energy into them.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.