Mondays // May 24 - June 28 // 7pm - 9pm (6 sessions)
Join us for a totally-unique 6-session Sound Healing Master Class where expert sound practitioner Jared Bistrong will lead you on an experiential journey while teaching the fundamentals of sound healing.
Students will learn the art and science of sound healing and be introduced to a variety of sound healing techniques, modalities and instruments including drums, percussion, the Didgeridoo, Tibetan Singing bowls, Crystal Singing bowls, overtone flutes and more. Participants will be provided a strong foundation for cultivating a customized practical sound healing model that can be applied to self-care, meditation, and sharing with small groups.
You will learn:
- The History & Science behind Sound Therapy & Sound Vibrations
- How to cultivate different Sound healing tools for your own personal meditative practice
- An introduction to and how to play Tibetan bowls, the Didgeridoo, crystal bowls, gongs, drums, chimes, vocal toning, and more.
- Importance of intention in Sound Healing
- How to cultivate and hold space for a sound healing session
- The importance of breath & movement
- A practical sound healing model that can be applied to self-care, group, and private sound healing sessions.
Who Can Benefit:
- Teachers of all types
- Anyone interested in self-cultivation and self-care practices
- Healthcare practitioners from all areas including medical doctors, nurses, acupuncturist, message therapists and more.
- Beginner and advanced Sound Healers, who want exposure to new instruments
- Musicians & non-musicians
- All mindful humans
At the end of this Master Class, you will have been exposed to a variety of instruments/techniques and participate in a public sound healing session that will allow you to put what you've learned into practice. This will give you a strong foundation that will form the basis of your ongoing journey into sound.
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Price: Members, $275 (with the code: MMC120) / Non-Members $395
Join Cushion Crawl Infinity here and save $120 (equal to 3 mo membership) on this Master Class.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
A Miami native, Jared Bistrong is a teacher, multi-instrumentalist, sound healer and dynamic workshop facilitator. His percussion group and sound healing workshops have been featured all over the world. www.jaredbistrong.com.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings