Wednesdays at 7pm: Feb 26 - April 1
Join us for a totally-unique 6-session Sound Healing Master Class where expert sound practitioner Jared Bistrong will lead you on an experiential journey while teaching the fundamentals of sound healing.
Students will learn the art and science of sound healing and be introduced to a variety of sound healing techniques, modalities and instruments including drums, percussion, the Didgeridoo, Tibetan Singing bowls, Crystal Singing bowls, overtone flutes and more. Participants will be provided a strong foundation for cultivating a customized practical sound healing model that can be applied to self-care, meditation, and sharing with small groups.
You will learn:
- The History & Science behind Sound Therapy & Sound Vibrations
- How to cultivate different Sound healing tools for your own personal meditative practice
- An introduction to and how to play Tibetan bowls, the Didgeridoo, crystal bowls, gongs, drums, chimes, vocal toning, and more.
- Importance of intention in Sound Healing
- How to cultivate and hold space for a sound healing session
- The importance of breath & movement
- A practical sound healing model that can be applied to self-care, group, and private sound healing sessions.
Who Can Benefit:
- Teachers of all types
- Anyone interested in self-cultivation and self-care practices
- Healthcare practitioners from all areas including medical doctors, nurses, acupuncturist, message therapists and more.
- Beginner and advanced Sound Healers, who want exposure to new instruments
- Musicians & non-musicians
- All mindful humans
By the end of the Master Class, you will select an instrument that resonates with you, that will form the basis of your ongoing journey into sound.
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Price: Members, $275 / Non-Members $395
Sign up for membership here and save $120 (equal to 3 mo membership) on this Master Class.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
A Miami native, Jared Bistrong is a teacher, multi-instrumentalist, sound healer and dynamic workshop facilitator. His percussion group and sound healing workshops have been featured all over the world. www.jaredbistrong.com.
Imagine groups all over Miami meeting regularly to go inward, together, focused on the same chakra-inspired themes and harnessing the power of collective intention.
- 45-minute meditations at the Bungalow and across Miami
- Exclusive access to events & socials at the Bungalow
- 30% discounts on workshops
- 15% discounts on products
- Rewards & special benefits from our partners like Panther Coffee & Dr Smood
You will be joining a like-minded community and experience amplified health, happiness, & peace in your daily life.
Modern ŌM is edging the world in a more conscious direction. Through our Mindfulness club, we make "going inward" accessible and social.
Our meditations have already served over 6,000 students over 600 sessions since April 2016. We have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, and The Miami Herald as leading the Miami Mindfulness movement.