Mondays // July 13 - August 31 // 8pm - 9.30pm (8 sessions)
Join us for this 8 session exploration of Sacred Medicine, designed to provide a cartography for navigating the most powerful tools available for healing, expanding consciousness and enhancing the human experience.
Students will develop an understanding as to how Sacred Medicine can profoundly contribute to one’s path of awakening through the languages of anthropology, science, psychology and spirituality. This class outlines the knowledge available about Sacred Medicine and is structured to educate students on a variety of personal transformation disciplines.
This informational course is designed for those who may one day choose to embrace medicine work and also for those who are simply interested in the subject matter.
You will learn:
- historical, contemporary and future contexts of working with the sacred tools
- about various modalities and how they each biochemically affect our bodies differently
- tips and techniques for protection and navigation during journey work
- benefits and downsides of spiritual and ceremonial cultural appropriation
- how our bodies cellular function of electricity and chemistry relates to sacred pharmacology
- how diet, disease, the current medical system and detoxification can be understood and reframed for improved health and enhanced senses
- how we are psychologically imprinted and collect energy from unprocessed emotions throughout our nervous system
- how to identify childhood trauma, core wounds and navigate shadow work to release energetic blockages
- how behavioral patterns are constructed and transmitted through ancestral karma and life experiences
- a new framework for understanding addiction and mental health challenges
- how parapsychology parallels and translates to expanded consciousness
- techniques of cultural programing and manipulation and how to protect oneself from misinformation and negative aspects of society
- an overview and applicable process to Kundalini awakening
- how to qualify a facilitator
- benefits and challenges of group and solo work
- the importance and process of integration
- combining modalities and advanced techniques
Who Can Benefit:
- those dedicated to personal transformation and growth
- therapists, psychologists, healers, spiritual teachers
- administrators, servers, shamans, medicine workers, psychonauts
- anyone exploring the depths of expanded consciousness
- seekers of truth interested in unraveling the fabric of reality
Where: Zoom. We will send the link.
Price: Members, $275 / Non-Members $395
Sign up for membership here and save $120 (equal to 3 mo membership) on this Master Class.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Ian Hayes is a guide who leads seekers to the depths of consciousness.
His passion is to provide a relatable and navigable cartography to working with Sacred Medicines, by dispelling associated fears and revealing the big picture through the languages of science.
He is a facilitator of multiple modalities as well as a practitioner of transformative energetic work.
His personal experiments explore the uncharted boundaries of medicine work and are building highly effective formulas for healing and kundalini awakening.
Ian recently began sharing his experiences and collection of knowledge as a realization and responsibility that many would benefit. His motivation is to empower and restore balance to individuals and the collective.
He has been quickly gaining a reputation for his ability to clearly communicate the benefits of working with Sacred Medicines as well as function as a conduit capable of unlocking the dormant potential of the human experience within others.
A General Contractor by trade, he has specialized in the renovation of hundreds of real estate projects, as a collector of classic vehicles his skill lies in restorations, as an artist and professional musician he enjoys all things creative. These unique talents and interests nurture a foundation for identifying dormant beauty in all aspects of life and breathing renewed energy into them.
Imagine groups all over Miami meeting regularly to go inward, together, focused on the same chakra-inspired themes and harnessing the power of collective intention.
- 45-minute meditations at the Bungalow and across Miami
- Exclusive access to events & socials at the Bungalow
- 30% discounts on workshops
- 15% discounts on products
- Rewards & special benefits from our partners like Panther Coffee & Dr Smood
You will be joining a like-minded community and experience amplified health, happiness, & peace in your daily life.
Modern ŌM is edging the world in a more conscious direction. Through our Mindfulness club, we make "going inward" accessible and social.
Our meditations have already served over 6,000 students over 600 sessions since April 2016. We have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, and The Miami Herald as leading the Miami Mindfulness movement.