THE MASTER CLASS IS COMPLETED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!
Mondays // December 7th - 21st // 1 - 2pm (3 sessions)
Learn how to tell YOU in the world of Zoom.
Become an authority in the new normal. In this new ever-shifting world, we all must learn how to project our expertise and excellence publicly. And we need to do it across all digital platforms - web, social, blogs, interviews (editorial and video), podcasts, Zoom, and more - with authenticity and integrity. No small feat.
This Power Hour communications series with PR maven Ellen Marchman has a very specific goal - to hone your professional story so the highest version of you is engagingly expressed across across all online mediums.
This 3-part program is for all professionals, from entrepreneurs to corporate to creatives to independent contractors, that want to ensure your bios vibrate (words are energy) to attract the right attention and opportunities.
Ellen is equal parts brand visionary, media planner, strategist and storyteller, A leader in corporate communications for 20+ years, she founded Get Ink PR in 2005, specializing in luxury hospitality, food & beverage, and wellness clientele.
Join us for this unique and useful program that will support you in being the highest version of yourself.
Monday, December 7, 1 - 2PM EST
What's your story: Professional communication materials help shape your story and organize the way it performs. it’s about your audience not yourself. Ellen will deliver best practices to create a visual and effective bio.
Monday, December 14, 1 - 2PM EST
Speaking your story: Marketing yourself and your craft is essential to building a successful business. The key is to set your personal stage to influence and share value that directly benefits the audience. Ellen will cover the new Zoom elevator pitch, etiquette (are you leading or participating), and media training - what calls for what?
Monday, December 21, 1 - 2 pm EST
Distributing your story: Back in the day we had traditional press, digital, podcasts, etc. Now, its social media. Ellen will give the lay of the land for you to become an authority in the new normal, including a proprietary list of what you should target.
Office Hours: Wednesdays, 1 - 2PM EST
MEMBERS INVESTMENT $139 (30% OFF) WITH CODE: MEM30EVENT
Ellen has 20+ years in the public relations industry, and is celebrating Get Ink PR’s 16th anniversary in March. She has a savvy knack for knowing what piques curiosity and creative tools to stand apart from the rest. Ellen is also published writer, and has a flair for visual storytelling.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.