Quiet Space, Steady Mind
Meditate and breathe for the benefit of all
Thursday, April 8th, 10am - 10:45am, EST
FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEMCLUB
This meditation is steeped in the fundamentals of zazen. Expect to meet yourself in a quiet space and encounter your steady mind.
It's humbling that so many world-class teachers have shared wisdom and held space for our growing ŌMie community... and it's ōmazing that this is just the beginning.
Please join (especially if this is your 1st Crawl event!) as we celebrate the importance of Mindful community in this world, and all the diverse ways to go inward.
We will send you a Zoom link once you book your session.
Club Members access all Cushion Crawl sessions, plus our full acclaimed online program. To join all access Membership for $39/mo click here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Elena Brower is a mama, teacher, artist, bestselling author and host of the Practice You Podcast. She has taught yoga and meditation since 1999. Her first book, Art of Attention, has been translated into seven languages, and her second, Practice You, is a bestseller.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- Laugh Classes // Weekly online sessions
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.