Tuesdays // September 15 - November 10 // 8pm - 9.30pm (8 sessions)
Join us this Fall for a one-of-a-kind 8-session Past Life Regression Master Class led by one of the few second-generation Regression Therapists in the world, Daniel Ryan.
Students will learn the art, science, and beauty of Past Life Regression through the lenses of hypnosis, philosophy, family systems, archetypes, psycho-spiritual narratives, meditation, and more. There will be consistent practice using the tools, conversation and interaction, opportunities to connect 1:1, special guests and surprises through out the series. With the intention to go deeper and further in each class, the benefits, challenges, successes, criticisms, history, and magic of past life regression will be mapped, explored, and experienced. By the conclusion of this eight-week progression, students will know intellectually and somatically the renewal, refreshment, and rebirth that Past Life Regression offers.
You will learn:
- The history & science behind Past Life Regression and Regression Therapy
- How to deepen your own practices of inner work and meditation through Regression
- The origin stories of the pioneers of Regression Therapy from someone who was there
- The subtle and important differences in our tools of the mind, how they connect and diverge
- The importance of breath, voice, intonation, rhythm, and nonverbal communication while guiding
- Your own experiences within Past Life Regression and all the possibilities that creates
- How we can heal the threads of the the family system that are always present in Regression
Who Can Benefit:
- Students, teachers, entrepeneurs, and practitioners of all types
- Anyone interested in reincarnation, inner work, and self-care practices
- Healthcare practitioners from all areas including medical doctors, nurses, psychologists, therapists, and more
- Beginner and advanced level hypnotherapists, coaches, mediums, yogis, and meditation facilitators
- Musicians , artists, actors, filmmakers and writers
- All mindful humans
• 9/15: Past Life Regression 101
• 9/22: History of Regression Therapy
• 9/29: The Principles and the Practice
• 10/6: Family Systems and Lineage
• 10/13: Class will not meet and will take this week to rest
• 10/20: Relationships, Love, and Attachment
• 10/27: Breathing, Memory in the Body, and Psychedelics
• 11/3: Hypnosis, Meditation, and Trance
• 11/10: Death and Rebirth
Where: Zoom. We will send the link.
Price: Members, $295 / Non-Members $395
Sign up for membership here and save $100 (equal to 2.5 mo membership) on this Master Class.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Daniel Ryan maintains full-time private practice as Co-director at The Center for Integrative Hypnosis in New York City. With offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn, he offers hypnotherapy, regression therapy, mindfulness, and meditation to individuals, groups, and businesses. He received his undergraduate degree (BFA) from Emerson College where his research focused on writing, literature, philosophy, and sociology. Daniel studied and trained in techniques of meditation at the School of Practical Philosophy in New York City from 2007 to 2014 while exploring Vedic philosophy, neuroscience, east/west mysticism, and psychology. In 2012, after receiving board certifications in hypnotherapy (Cht) and regression therapy (Crt), he co-founded the Center for Integrative Healing in Chatham, NJ. As a second-generation practitioner, Daniel has a unique story. Today he champions ethical practice alongside thought leadership and exploration into new territory. Over decades of experience with guided trance and narrative archetypal journeys, Daniel is fortunate to have trained with and know personally many of the pioneers within hypnotherapy and regression therapy. His father, Jeffrey Ryan, introduced him to hypnosis in the early 90s. Mr. Ryan specialized in past life regression and served as the President of the Association for Past Life Research and Therapies. He maintained a family practice in Morristown, NJ, until his passing in April, 2011.
Imagine groups all over Miami meeting regularly to go inward, together, focused on the same chakra-inspired themes and harnessing the power of collective intention.
- 45-minute meditations at the Bungalow and across Miami
- Exclusive access to events & socials at the Bungalow
- 30% discounts on workshops
- 15% discounts on products
- Rewards & special benefits from our partners like Panther Coffee & Dr Smood
You will be joining a like-minded community and experience amplified health, happiness, & peace in your daily life.
Modern ŌM is edging the world in a more conscious direction. Through our Mindfulness club, we make "going inward" accessible and social.
Our meditations have already served over 6,000 students over 600 sessions since April 2016. We have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, and The Miami Herald as leading the Miami Mindfulness movement.