Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Bring: Comfortable clothing (layers are the best, as change of body temperature may occur), a pillow and blankets to make yourself extra comfy, a refillable water bottle.
Parking: Parking lot on NE 2nd Ave / 50th street or street parking.
Not a Member yet? Select the Ticket + Miami Membership option and join the session for FREE.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Jason has been in the health and fitness industry since 2002. As a former collegiate track athlete he saw the importance of working hard with proper alignment. With proper alignment and corrective exercise you can prevent injury and improve performance. He has taught a multitude of classes such as bootcamp style and spin, but his main interest is Pilates and Barre. As a personal trainer he brings his knowledge of the human body to all his classes. Jason has recently become a meditation teacher and Reiki Master.
As a Wellbeing Coach, he teaches clients about not only fitness and nutrition, but the whole mind body connection.
As an author he has written three children's health and fitness books: "The Adventures of Frankie Fitness", "The Adventures of Frankie Fitness, Introducing Ginger" and newest book “The Adventures of Frankie Fitness, A Family That Meditates”.
His fourth book, “The Adventures of Frankie Fitness, Franke Does Pilates” is out NOW!
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- Laughing Club // Weekly Online Sessions
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.