THE EVENT IS COMPLETED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!!
Wednesday, January 27, 7:00-9:00 PM (EST)
LIVE IN MIAMI
FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MIACLUB
KINDRÊD is a groundbreaking mediation practice whose mission is to give people a simple, fun & efficient way to practice regulating their emotions, connecting with others and exploring heightened states of consciousness.
Classic forms of meditation often use awareness of the breath or thoughts as doors to the meditative state.
The problem is, humans aren’t very good at paying attention to either & many people give up before they the reap the deepest benefits.
Scientifically, KINDRÊD can be described as ‘interpersonal-neurobiology’, which is a fancy way of saying it uses simple, mirrored movements, music & human connection to help you regulate your emotions and enter meditative states.
KINDRÊD is a co-creative form of meditation. In the earlier stages, it’s something you do with other people. It’s fun and there’s lots of laughing.
Meditators sit in partners, groups or (in advanced techniques) alone, using non-verbal, abstract movement to express specific emotions.
These movements are mirrored by the partner(s), creating an empathic circuit via mirror neurons that participants use to easily enter heightened states of consciousness.
What to bring - choose comfortable clothing (layers are the best, as change of body temperature may occur), a pillow and blankets to make the journey extra comfy, a refillable water bottle.
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Become a Member and join Cushion Crawl Infinity here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Jesh is a photographer, designer, director, writer, speaker, creative business mentor, entrepreneur & meditation teacher who is fascinated with how the mind & body create feelings.
In his 20’s, Jesh’s photography won 100+ international awards & set several world-wide trends. He pioneered a technique called Superfeel that gives photographers the ability to easily draw emotion from anyone they photograph. It revolutionized the industry & has been used to bring joy to more than 110 million people.
His discoveries led to the development of Kindrêd, a modern form of meditation that helps participants easily regulate their emotions & access states of creative genius.
Through speaking engagements, retreats, mentorship programs & his podcasts, Jesh has shared his rare expertise in the subjects of human connection, creative genius & the formation of culture with over 300,000 people, working with communities in 35+ countries around the world.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.