Thursdays // January 7-28 // 7:30-8:30 pm (4 sessions)
FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE MEMCLUB
$20 for all 4 sessions for Non-Members.
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom is a self-help book by bestselling author Don Miguel Ruiz. The book offers a code of conduct based on ancient Toltec wisdom that advocates freedom from self-limiting beliefs that may cause suffering and limitation in a person's life.
First published in 1997, the book has sold over 8.2 million copies in the US and has been translated into 46 languages worldwide.
The book may be purchased on Amazon.
This January Book club will be led by Stephen Clark, a wonderful teacher and friend of Modern ŌM, who you know and love from his Cushion Crawl sessions.
Where: a zoom link will be sent to you with the confirmation email.
Become a Member here.
Working with Certified Hypnotherapist (C.Ht) and Life Coach Stephen Clark is a catalyst for life transformation. Using a fusion of hypnotherapy, counseling, guided imagery, and neurolinguistic programming, Stephen helps clients overcome obstacles and achieve success. His vast background, coupled with his innate intuition and empathy, enables Stephen to help clients confront fears, regain power, and develop the strength and courage to forge a new life path.
The mind is an extremely powerful entity—Stephen gently works with clients to release holding patterns and reprogram the mind, while tapping into strengths and moving into a new, expansive energy. His unique synthesis of modalities truly helps clients unleash potential, break free of unwanted habits and overcome fears. Sessions are targeted at mental, physical, emotional and spiritual development, to provide clients with tools to release limiting beliefs, and alleviate destructive thought patterns and behaviour. As a result, clients experience happiness, healing and realization of goals.
The path to reclaim your power and live the life you were meant to is right in front of you. Stephen will guide you on this journey, and help you manifest your dreams into reality.
More information is here.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.