🙏 THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!!
⏰ Thursday, August 5th // 7:00-9:00 PM (EST)
LIVE IN MIAMI
💰 30% DISCOUNT for MIAMI MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEM30EVENT
THE EVENT IS HELD INSIDE
Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian tradition that cultivates love, compassion, forgiveness, and gratitude. In this workshop, we will learn about the ancient Hawaiian application and significance of Ho'oponopono, and the practice as applied in modern day.
Prepare to take a deep dive inside ourselves, discovering, acknowledging, and releasing blockages that hinder us from living in balance and in peace.
📍 Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
✨ This session will be held, rain or shine! ✨
🚙 Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
✅ Bring: Wear comfortable clothes. Please bring a journal, something to write with, a small mirror, refillable water bottle, an open heart and good vibes!
To become our Miami Member please click here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Emilia Garth is a vocal coach, meditation facilitator, and yoga teacher, and has been singing professionally for over 10 years.
She expertly combines these disciplines in her offerings and is a firm believer in creating a better world one person at a time through self empowerment and self love.
Emilia employs a holistic approach to coach singers and public speakers in finding their unique, authentic voices. She finds joy in witnessing the transformative experience of vocal activation, and firmly believes that it is one of the simplest ways to improve quality of life.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Modern ŌM Online Sessions // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.