Tuesdays // May 11 - June 15 // 7pm - 8.30pm EST (6 sessions)
Join us for this 6 series eye opening Master Class covering the effects of external toxins on our health, how it is impacted and how to improve it.
Participants will discover how being exposed to over 1000 chemicals daily can profoundly contribute to a variety of ailments including: migraines, weight gain, insomnia, early onset puberty, sluggish thyroid, auto-immune disorders, infertility, erectile disfunction and cancer (to name a few). These classes outline specific areas in their lives to detox, build awareness and empower students to lead a healthier, more sustainable life by implementing small changes to their daily regime.
You will learn:
- the importance of knowing what you put in, around and on your body
- why eating real food will not only make you feel good, but look better
- whether GMO’s are safe and why it is important to know about them
- how read labels properly
- a better understanding into bovine growth hormones and how to avoid these chemicals in your meat and dairy
- tips to easily navigate in the grocery store to avoid chemicals which do not serve you
- how to party smart by knowing what is in wine, beer and alcohol
- the importance of filtering your water
- how heavy metals in alcohol affect our body, and how to choose your proper alcohol
- why your personal care products have a direct influence on your mood, immune system, metabolism, thyroid and reproductive organs
- how to differentiate between plastics and how each affects us and our surroundings
- easy ways to reduce usage of plastic
- what manufacturers are putting on furniture and how it affects us and our family
- what your clothes are made of, and why does it matter
- benefits of knowing what products use flame retardants and its downsides
- the ramifications of prolonged digital use
- why you should understand the definition of electromagnetic radiation and the worries of 5G
- what you put on your floors and your counters matter, and how they end up in your mouth and lungs.
- how fragrance could be making you gain weight, and the alternatives
- about the lack of governmental protection on chemical regulations and the necessity to stay informed
- easy steps to protect you and your family without changing your lifestyle
- how to avoid negative energy and resist absorbing it
Who Can Benefit:
- those dedicated to their body and their well-being
- anyone with a chronic illness or a cancer survivor
- parents or those who would like to become parents
- doctors, nurses, doulas, practitioners in the Wellness sphere
- environmentalists, or anyone working in sustainability
Each participant receives a free online home assessment via Skype- to tackle an area to detox, as well as a free Online toolkit.
An organic/biodynamic wine tasting is also included in Session 1, as well as snacks for Session 4, and a DIY to green cleaning products you can take home with you for Session 3 (also for ONLINE students)
- Session 1: How to Party Right - heavy metals and other lingering toxins in your alcohol (click here to purchase this class separately)
- Session 2: I Feel Pretty - the naked truth on your personal care products
- Session 3: Hanging at the Crib - what lurks at home in your space and your cleaners
- Session 4: Let’s Eat
- Session 5: Digital Detox - other reasons to put the phone down besides being present
- Session 6: The People Detox - learn how to compassionately protect yourself from negative energy which could also be area in your life to detox
Where: ZOOM & LIVE
The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Price: Members, $275 (with the code: MMC120) / Non-Members $395
To become our MIAMI Member, click here
Not living in Miami? Our ONLINE Membership is for you!
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
After living many years in Europe and working as a lobbyist in Environmental Affairs and Consumer Protection, Ashley Peeler returned to the US to consult in all aspects of Wellness, Sustainability and Health.
Ashley helps individuals practice simple preventative measures so they and their family can avoid chronic illness and live happier, healthier and longer lives.
In addition to her expertise in Toxic Exposure, Ashley is a Pre/Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist. She offers one-on-one coaching, personal training, nutrition, mindfulness and corporate wellness programs.
Her vision for the world is one that is harmonious with Mother Earth, our bodies, our surroundings and others.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- Laugh Classes // Weekly online sessions
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.