THE EVENT IS COMPLETED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!!
LIVE IN MIAMI
Sunday, February 7th, 2:00-4:30PM
30% DISCOUNT for MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEM30EVENT
The workshop will start with a short meditation to ground in the space, followed by a 20 minute introductory talk and share intentions. We will then go on a 55-minute Breathwork journey listening to powerful, evocative music. The music is carefully chosen which allows you to quiet the thinking mind and access your inner intelligence. Other instruments and tools are used during the session to assist in the process of the journey. Energy work will be done as well in the form of touch and to hold the space. After the journey participants will have time to decompress and integrate the Breathwork experience with the group. We will also dive in deeper on 1-2 participants on specific things they are working on.
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a powerful journey process where each person uses their own breath to enter an expanded state of consciousness where there is infinite potential for transformation, self-discovery, and healing. Every Breathwork session is different!
Breathwork supports so many of the challenges oneself is experiencing. It reduces stress, creates feelings of openness, love, peace, gratitude, clarity, communication, and connection. Breathwork also helps release trauma or mental, physical, and emotional blocks, as well as anxiety, depression, fear, grief, and anger.
Why is integration after Breathwork important?
The experience of a Breathwork session does not end when the session ends. To get the maximum benefit from your breathwork experience, it’s important to devote some time and space to your inner journey — this is the process called “integration”. In this workshop we will have the opportunity to do a mini-integration post breathwork. However, it is important that the integration continues there after.
Will a breathwork session catalyze real change in my life?
It will, to the degree that you “integrate” the experience.
What to Bring:
Yoga mat, eye mask, blanket, pillow, journal, and water bottle.
Dress comfortably. No heavy meals at least 60minutes before workshop.
2) Detached Retina
4) Prior diagnosis by a health professional of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
4) If you have a current diagnosis by a healthcare professional of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before participating
5) Osteoporosis that is serious enough whereby moving around actively could cause potential issues.
6) High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication.
8) Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack
9) Family history of aneurysms
10) Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
11) Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis.
12) Strokes, seizures, TIAs or other brain/neurological condition or disease
13) Any other medical or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Confidentiality is important in these sessions so that all participants feel safe to express and share their experiences. To be allowed to participate in the workshop, you must agree to not discuss any other participant’s experience or anything that another person shares in a way in which that participant can in any way be identified. Lastly, no audio or video tape is allowed during any portion of the session.
*If you have any questions concerning the workshop please email GinaBreathwork@gmail.com
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Become our member and join Cushion Crawl Infinity here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Gina Avellan is a Breathwork practitioner that helps people achieve personal transformation via the simple practice of getting them to breathe a specific technique.
This gift comes from her own personal journey in career and personal development. Work pursuits resulted in her obtaining an MBA and eventually a position in surgical robotic medical sales supporting surgeons in the operating room. Personal growth caused her to gain wisdom and proficiency in a number of healing modalities. Gina ties together spiritual and physical health with an understanding that this only comes from deep inner work and care and feeding of the spirit and the body.
She is certified as a Health Coach, Reiki level 1 practitioner and Breathwork Facilitator. This unique collection of skills has allowed her to emerge as a dynamic healer who is able to support those in their own quest for mindful living and personal expansion.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.