⏰ Wednesday, December 8th // 7:00 - 8:30 PM (EST)
LIVE IN MIAMI
💰 FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MIACLUB *
/*1 free ticket per 1 Miami Member/
It's safe to say we are all looking for true happiness, joy and fulfillment. Join Los Angeles based meditation teacher, author and professor of mindfulness, Amanda Gilbert for an in-depth session on how to awaken joy and fulfillment through your meditation practice. Come prepared to connect in intimate community conversation, relational mindfulness practices and expand your joy, together.
✅ Bring - a cushion or a yoga mat to sit comfortably, a refillable water bottle, and an open heart.
📍 Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
🚙 Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
To join the community and save, click here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
AMANDA GILBERT is a professor of mindfulness at the University of Southern California, a meditation teacher, speaker, author. She has been a meditator for over 17 years and now leads meditation for top companies like NBC, Paramount Pictures, The W Hotels, Merrill Lynch, Macy's and YouTube.
Before dedicating herself to teaching full-time, Amanda was Center Director for The Aging Metabolism and Emotions Center at the University of California San Francisco, conducting scientific research and publishing investigations on the biological and psychological effects of mindfulness and meditation.
She is now an emerging expert in the field of teaching meditation, mindfulness, and the contemplative sciences. Her formal meditation training has been with UCLA's Mindful Awareness Research Center, in Primordial Sound Meditation with Deepak Chopra, and the Insight Meditation tradition.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to group mindfulness practices, wisdom, and workshops
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
Live programming Includes:
- 6+ Modern ŌM Livestreams per week
- 1 Journaling Session per week (online)
- Master Classes (online and Miami)
- Book Clubs and Discussion (online)
- In-Person Events (in Miami)
Additional Membership Benefits:
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on our digital platform, master classes into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.