Our 108-bead hand-knotted traditional mala amplifies the energies of the 7th Chakra, CONNECTION, to remind you of your intention to live in the now.
This minimalistic piece works with a business or casual look making an easy transition from day to night. You can also try it as a wrist wrap.
- 6mm Vietnamese Pear Wood, Purple Jade, Tibetan Silver
- 108 beads, approx. 16" long without the pendant
- Pyrite and Tibetan Silver pendant approx. 1.5"
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
- Purple Jade - spiritual knowledge, inspiration, bliss
- Pyrite - willpower, problem solving, motivation
- Vietnamese Pear Wood - healing, longevity, creativity, prosperity
MATERIALS & AUTHENTICITY
Our jewelry is made with genuine natural woods & stones that may slightly vary in color. All materials used are responsibly sourced.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing will damage the wood. To clean, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place in the shade to dry.