CONNECTION Incense Burner
Unit price per
Our unique 7-sided architectural incense holder is made of concrete.
When not in use, it remains an elegant statement piece with VIOLET accents to remind you of your intention to connect.
- Concrete 7-sided incense holder
- Can be used as a tealight candle holder
- Septagon shape represents transformation, growth & protection
- Size: 3.25" dia, 2.25" h
- Designed and handcrafted in North Carolina
We use color to infuse objects with the meanings of 7 chakra-based intentions:
- Vitality, or the energy that springs from living in balance
- Passion, or the rush as you lose yourself in the moment
- Purpose, or the power within to achieve what you desire
- Compassion, or the love you share unconditionally with the world
- Expression, or the voice that reveals the true and unique you
- Insight, or the ability to see the world as it truly is
- Connection, or the joy of being present in the now
Place the incense stick in the hole at the bottom of the burner before lighting.
To clean after use, wipe the inside of the burner with dampened cloth or paper towel.