Red String Bracelet
Regular price $24.00
Unit price per
[widgetic-audio-play-button id=5aa1758fecb2a1074c8b456b autoscale=on width=300 height=40 resize=fill-width]
In many traditions - Hinduism, Buddhism, Kabbalah - Red String Bracelets are worn as a symbol of good fortune, prosperity and protection. The 3,000 year old symbol, ŌM represents inﬁnite possibility.
Together, Red String and ŌM are a reminder that you have the entire universe working on your behalf. An audio file with instructions for setting your intention will be delivered as part of your purchase.
- Sterling Silver ŌM bead
- 100% Waxed Cotton String
- One Size fits all
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes intentions setting guide
How to Use
- Listen to our intentions setting instructions
- Set your intention
- Put the bracelet on, adjust, and leave until it falls off
- The bracelet will wear off at the right time
The string is colored with an organic dye which will fade from red to pink and ultimately a rather beige color. This is a normal process and is part of what makes each Red String Bracelet unique to the wearer and their environment. NOTE: The fading process is accelerated by exposure to pool chlorine and/or salt water.