[widgetic-audio-play-button id=5ac2dd1fecb2a12d5f8b4567 autoscale=on width=300 height=30 resize=fill-width]
This 108-bead traditional mala embodies the energies of the 4th Chakra, COMPASSION, to remind you of your intention to give and receive love.
- 8mm Green Sandalwood, Amazonite, Tibetan Silver
- 108 beads, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
Our jewelry is made with genuine natural stones that may vary in colors.
- Amazonite - compassion, hope, healing, trust
- Crystal Quartz - balance, harmony, healing
- Green Sandalwood - peaceful thoughts, contentment. This exotic wood is known for its distinctive color changing ability - when exposed to sunlight and with wear, it turns a deeper shade of green unique to each piece.
All materials used in our jewelry are responsibly sourced.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing will damage the wood. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.