This 108-bead traditional mala carries the energies of of the 1st, 5th & 6th Chakra – VITALITY, EXPRESSION & INSIGHT. It will remind you of your intention to be healthy, live without fear, communicate clearly and listen to your intuition.
The design is based on the Golden Ratio, a symbol of perfection and proportion. It is meant to help us stay in alignment with it’s inherent properties of harmony, balance and unlimited expansion.
Our Sterling Silver Septagon bead will serve as your talisman. It carries the strong frequencies of the Number 7 - transformation, growth & protection.
Learn more about Shungite jewelry here.
- 8mm Agarwood, Shungite, Lapis Lazuli, Pyrite, Clear Quartz
- 108 beads, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- White Gold Plated Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
- Agarwood - rare and precious aromatic wood used to heal and enhance mental clarity
- Lapis Lazuli- universal truth, wisdom, self-awareness
- Shungite - EMF protection, detox, energy amplifier
- Pyrite - willpower, focus, motivation, optimism
- Clear Quartz - "Master Healer", amplifies the effect of other crystals, clears, balances and re-energizes all Chakras
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones, that may vary in colors.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing might damage it. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.