THE SURRENDER EXPERIMENT BOOK CLUB IS COMPLETED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!!
THE SURRENDER EXPERIMENT Book Club with Bība
Sundays // February 7-28 // 12:00-1:30 pm (4 sessions)
FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE MEMCLUB
NON-MEMBERS: $25 for all 4 sessions for this month only, or
$18 - monthly subscription for this month and then ongoing for our book clubs.
“How could I possibly explain the great freedom that comes from realizing to the depth of your being that life knows what it's doing?”
― Michael A. Singer, The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life's Perfection
During February we will explore the universal law of SURRENDER.
We are in deep and testing times, which bring us the opportunity daily to choose how we will respond, practice what we have learnt in the past and identify areas where we can grow.
Through the constant theme in the book of going within, knowing who we are beyond our mind, body and emotions, and coming into cooperation with what is - we will practice our inner skills of focus, moving our energy, and feeling deeply into what it means to let go and trust life, even amid the unknown.
Join Bība for a gentle and inward journey if you:
- Are struggling with media and digital inflow
- Are distressed and troubled about life and what's next
- Are seeking ways to bring relevance to your meditation practice
- Are wanting to create or strengthen your relationship with your inner self
- Want to feel supported and connected with people with an inner focus
Exclusive Gift: BĪba will share an unreleased guided meditation with the group.
It's intention is using sound and intention to develop and trust your inner soul connection.
If you would like to experience the author's energy during this book club we recommend listening to the audible version
read by Michael A. Singer.
Where: a zoom link will be sent to you with the confirmation email.
Become a Member here.
Bība, a spiritual coach, purpose guide and music producer, is one of the world’s most prolific meditation content creators. Her largest body of work is Inscape NYC, her other clients have included Edition Hotel, Nomade Tulum, Jet Blue, Stella Artois, Holistika Tulum, to name a few. And her work has been featured by many press outlets like Vogue, Wired, Fast Company, NBC, goop, and New York Times.
She is the creator of Alchemy of Dance™ a lucid dance meditation experience, and released her first album in April this year. A timely message of hope and healing for ourselves and our planet. She is also the founder of The Tenth Door Records, a label and production studio for installation experiences at the intersection of art and awakening.
Her spiritual coaching platform for evolutionaries - The Tenth Door approaches spirituality through the lens of purpose, dance as medicine and sound as meditation.
During this 6 week masterclass, Biba will take you on a mystical adventure of awakening to vision, create, produce and privately or publicly release a guided meditation: a message from you to the world.
A collection of these meditations will be selected for release with permission on the Tenth Door Record Label on Bandcamp.com.
The Tenth Door // Art + Awakening
+1 310 437 9235 (What'sApp)
New Album Release:
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- Laughter Club // Weekly short online sessions
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.