This 108-bead traditional mala embodies the energies of the 4th Chakra, COMPASSION, to remind you of your intention to give and accept love.
- 8mm Black Agarwood, Amazonite, Pyrite, Clear Quartz
- 108 beads, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Sterling Silver ŌM bead & spacers
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
- Black Agarwood - healing, calming. Rare and precious aromatic wood used to enhance mental clarity, open the third eye and upper Chakras
- Amazonite - compassion, hope, healing, trust
- Pyrite - willpower, focus, motivation, optimism
- Clear Quartz - "Master Healer", amplifies the effect of other crystals, clears, balances and re-energizes all Chakras
- Sterling Silver - creativity, emotional intelligence, calmness, reflection
Our jewelry is made with genuine and unaltered natural stones that may vary in colors.
All materials used in our jewelry are responsibly sourced.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing will damage the wood. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.