Modern ŌM & Faena Present:
Playing with Polarity with Kevin Walton
⏰ Friday, November 5th // 7:00-9:30 PM (EST)
LIVE IN MIAMI
💰 30% DISCOUNT for MIAMI MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEM30EVENT
Join the Modern ŌM community for an experiential event that explores the richness of the Masculine & Feminine Principles of energy.
Part workshop, part lecture, part gathering. Master facilitator Kevin Walton will lead us in a range of dedicated embodiment practices on the Masculine/Feminine Principles of energy based on his spiritual practice and life path of Creatorhood. This event will allow each of us to experience the Divine Relationship of Masculine and Feminine found within all of us. When we understand how to work with these principles, we recognize how to live life in flow, with ease, and in greater harmony to manifest exponentially and enrich all of our relationship dynamics. See you there. Get ride for a wild, beautiful, and sacred journey.
📍 Where: Faena Hotel: 3201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Tierra Santa Spa
🚙 Parking: Valet parking at the Hotel and public parking on the same block
✅ Bring: Please bring your own meditation cushion so that you may sit comfortably and good vibes!
Members save $16.50 on this session. To join the community and save, click here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Kevin Walton is a transformation specialist and motivational speaker. He has taught thousands of students to access greater versions of themselves, improving productivity, relationships, physical health, inner-wellness, and depth of sacred and spiritual connection.
Kevin's work begins from the space that everyone is naturally masterful, miraculous, powerful, and loving. We feel less than that due to inherited or adopted limiting beliefs, conflicting identities, and the perpetuation of distorted behavior patterns. His process is to restore mental, physical, and emotional alignment within his students to support them living their fullest expression.
Kevin speaks frequently and guides retreats, workshops, courses that share tools for his students to become their most open-hearted, purposeful, and passionate selves. A successful working actor, he uses his position to inspire greater self-awareness in both men and women.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to group mindfulness practices, wisdom, and workshops
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
Live programming Includes:
- 6+ Modern ŌM Livestreams per week
- 1 Journaling Session per week (online)
- Master Classes (online and Miami) as deep dives
- Book Clubs and Discussion (online)
- In-Person Events (in Miami)
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Vimeo, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.