Wednesdays // October 28 - December 9 // 7pm - 8.30pm (6 sessions, skipping Pre-Thanksgiving Wednesday of November 25)
Join us for a totally-unique 6-session Sound Healing Master Class where expert sound practitioner Jared Bistrong will lead you on an experiential journey while teaching the fundamentals of sound healing.
Students will learn the art and science of sound healing and be introduced to a variety of sound healing techniques, modalities and instruments including drums, percussion, the Didgeridoo, Tibetan Singing bowls, Crystal Singing bowls, overtone flutes and more. Participants will be provided a strong foundation for cultivating a customized practical sound healing model that can be applied to self-care, meditation, and sharing with small groups.
You will learn:
- The History & Science behind Sound Therapy & Sound Vibrations
- How to cultivate different Sound healing tools for your own personal meditative practice
- An introduction to and how to play Tibetan bowls, the Didgeridoo, crystal bowls, gongs, drums, chimes, vocal toning, and more.
- Importance of intention in Sound Healing
- How to cultivate and hold space for a sound healing session
- The importance of breath & movement
- A practical sound healing model that can be applied to self-care, group, and private sound healing sessions.
Who Can Benefit:
- Teachers of all types
- Anyone interested in self-cultivation and self-care practices
- Healthcare practitioners from all areas including medical doctors, nurses, acupuncturist, message therapists and more.
- Beginner and advanced Sound Healers, who want exposure to new instruments
- Musicians & non-musicians
- All mindful humans
By the end of the Master Class, you will select an instrument that resonates with you, that will form the basis of your ongoing journey into sound.
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Price: Members, $275 (with the code: MMC120) / Non-Members $395
Join Cushion Crawl Infinity here and save $120 (equal to 3 mo membership) on this Master Class.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
A Miami native, Jared Bistrong is a teacher, multi-instrumentalist, sound healer and dynamic workshop facilitator. His percussion group and sound healing workshops have been featured all over the world. www.jaredbistrong.com.
About the Club
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to explore Mindfulness.
A club where 100s of genuinely nice and likeminded souls meet regularly, online and in real life, to:
Develop a consistent group meditation practice
Learn advanced yoga techniques from best teachers in the world
Engage our minds and hearts over an intentional book club
Be inspired with top-level master classes and lectures
Become facilitators of group meditation practices
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within.
Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is edging the world in a more conscious direction. Through our Mindfulness club, we make "going inward" accessible and social.
Our meditations have served over 6,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as leaders in the mindfulness movement.