Breathwork with Gina
LIVE IN MIAMI
Tuesday, December 8th, 7 - 8:45PM
30% DISCOUNT for MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEM30EVENT
Breathwork is a healing and meditative process that is meant to be used as a tool to access parts of oneself that aren’t easy to get to on the surface. It is a powerful self-exploration journey to the inner world. The process will put an individual in an expansive state of consciousness to access the inner healer, detect blocks and patterns that lie in the body, and discover all the inner workings that need attention. Breath helps us release unnecessary energy from the body. The process itself is very simple, it is done lying on a mat with the eyes closed, breathing in and out from the mouth. It is a special setting and space with evocative loud music playing throughout the process. No two session are ever the same!
Where: The Modern ŌM Bungalow, the clubhouse for Miami’s largest Mindfulness community. 5020 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137.
Parking: Parking on NE 2nd Ave or side-streets.
Bring: Yoga mat, blanket and pillow for comfort.
Become our member and join Cushion Crawl Infinity here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
Gina Avellan is a Breathwork practitioner that helps people achieve personal transformation via the simple practice of getting them to breathe a specific technique.
This gift comes from her own personal journey in career and personal development. Work pursuits resulted in her obtaining an MBA and eventually a position in surgical robotic medical sales supporting surgeons in the operating room. Personal growth caused her to gain wisdom and proficiency in a number of healing modalities. Gina ties together spiritual and physical health with an understanding that this only comes from deep inner work and care and feeding of the spirit and the body.
She is certified as a Health Coach, Reiki level 1 practitioner and Breathwork Facilitator. This unique collection of skills has allowed her to emerge as a dynamic healer who is able to support those in their own quest for mindful living and personal expansion.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.