THE EVENT IS COMPLETED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS!!
Friday // February 19th // 7-10 PM
Doors open at 6:30 pm
at Plant the Future
8484 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33138
THE EVENT IS HELD OUTSIDE
LIMITED CAPACITY: Social Distancing Protocols will be followed
Mask must be worn upon entry until you are seated
15% OFF FOR MODERN ŌM MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEMBER
Alchemy of Breath and Sound
The experience is created to navigate the altered states of consciousness where the human body is used as technology.
Higher senses are unified and allow the brain to navigate through these frequencies, eliminating anything that does not resonate with ourselves yet leaving a sense of emptiness and the most vast feeling of belonging and inner peace.
The key to recalibrate these emotions is through high-frequency music and sound therapy, using the power of breath and high vibration tones. Brain waves work in a symphony of frequencies, that when tuned in and released, can be reprogrammed and heal deep pain and trauma - allowing us to experience the dissolution of time and space. From this sense of peace and belonging, we learn to cultivate inner harmony in our daily lives.
The Alchemy of breath and sound, is the process of alignment of emotions and connection to your inner-self, bringing maximum clarity to what you need in your present life.
Where: Plant the Future
8484 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33138
Bring: blankets, or yoga mats to make yourself comfortable during the breath and sound experience.
Become a Member and join Cushion Crawl Infinity here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
About Rodo, Matias and Bogdan
What launched Rodo’s spiritual journey stemmed from his diagnoses of ADD, dyslexia, depression and high-level anxiety at a young age. Having explored traditional means with little progress, 12 years ago he tapped into Naam yoga - a fusion of Kundalini and Kabbalah. Inspired by the teachings of Dr. Levry, Rodo started on the path of meditation, exploring techniques of Gurumuki and Mala, paired with pranayama for over 6 years, leading him to curb and control his anxiety and fear.
He continued his inner journey by exploring free-diving at a professional level, and in this realm he has become well known through his breathwork exercises.Using these age-old tools, Rodo shares his teachings with others to assist them along their own inner path.
Matias Da Via
Matias Da Via, born in Cordoba Argentina is a self-taught musician. He has explored the power of sound and frequency, through his voice and instruments. His mission is to reconnect his audiences to their inner voice, allowing each individual to find themselves in the notes he strings together.
His roots in classical music and a deep affinity for folkloric music creates a perfect blend of a precision and soul. For many years he toured under “live nation”with a violin stage show “Bowfire” as a soloist playing some of the most important theaters around the world.
He is in love with intuitive creation:composing while playing live and going deeper into exploring sonority, frequencies and subtle spaces. He believes that every note has an impact on everything that surrounds us and that it should be played consciously and with a good intention.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- Laughter Club // Weekly short online sessions
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.