SAMADHI was conceived as a sculpture to radiate spiritual harmony and physical calm into internal or outdoor environments. It’s graceful minimalism integrates art, science, spirit, and design
An interactive piece of art, it was created as a public symbol that inspires us to look inside ourselves.
In the ancient language of Sanskrit, SAMADHI means “the highest state of awareness” and refers to the final state of meditation, where the mind becomes still. It is the perfect name for an interactive Mindfulness sculpture that inspires us to connect with our highest selves, and our hearts, welcoming all genders, races, and all wisdom teachings.
SAMADHI was first revealed to the public on January 14, 2020 in Miami’s famed Design District with a mass meditation for global peace and unity.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Antuan Rodriguez is an integral environmentalist, transdisciplinary and cosmogonic artist. His work has explored subjects such as human trafficking, environmental concerns, political manipulation, healing, and the future of humanity.
Antuan's work has been exhibited in art biennials, art fairs and museums, including:
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Toronto, Canada;
- Cobra Museum, Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Miami, FL;
- Dox Center of Arts in Praga; Palacio de los CriEspacio de arte TEA, Canarias Island, Spain;
- The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum, Miami, FL;
- Museum Of Latin American Art, Molaa, CA;
- MDC Museum of Art & Design at The Freedom Tower, Miami, FL;
- Museum of Modern Art, Dominican Republic;
- Matucana 100 Cultural Center, Santiago, Chile;
- Contemporary Art Museum, Tampa, FL;
- IBB Center For Contemporary Arts, Curacao
The tridimensional artwork is carefully designed not only in its formal graceful minimalist, but in Its functional design and materials capable of sustaining intense use, weight, and environmental elements.
Resin, Fiberglass, Inner structure of Iron, Urathane Paint 20 PPG
(Possible in Concrete)
Shipping not included. Please contact us for details.