108-BEAD MALA + WRIST MALA
Both pieces, a 108-bead traditional mala and a wrist mala, embody the energies of FREEDOM, to remind you of your intention to balance all aspects of your life.
Wear them to remember that Courage, Joy, Motivation, Compassion, Truth, Wisdom, and Connection to Higher Guidance are always accessible to you with focused intention.
Our Tibetan Silver Septagon bead will serve as your talisman. It carries the strong frequencies of the Number 7 - transformation, growth & protection.
- 8mm Green Sandalwood, Crystal Quartz, Tibetan Silver
- 8mm Red Agate, Orange Agate, Yellow Jade, Amazonite, Blue Aventurine, Blue Apatite, Amethyst, Clear Quartz
- 108 beads, 21.5”- 22” long without the pendant
- Crystal Quartz pendant approx. 1.5"
- Wrist Mala: Small - up to 6 1/5”; Medium - up to 7 1/2”; Large - up to 8”
- Hand-crafted in North Carolina U.S.A.
- Comes in our Signature Gift Packaging
- Includes corresponding stones & woods cards
Our jewelry is made with genuine natural stones that may vary in colors.
- Green Sandalwood - peaceful thoughts, contentment. This exotic wood is known for its distinctive color changing ability - when exposed to sunlight and with wear, it turns a deeper shade of green unique to each piece.
- Red Agate - vitality, protection, stability
- Orange Agate - pleasure, sexuality, spontaneity
- Yellow Jade - willpower, focus, confidence
- Amazonite - compassion, joy, positivity
- Blue Aventurine - truth, creativity, self-respect
- Blue Apatite - intuition, wisdom, memory
- Amethyst - connection to higher power, spirituality
- Clear Quartz - balance, harmony, healing
All materials used in our jewelry are responsibly sourced.
Mala Care: Wearing your mala when swimming or bathing will damage the wood. To clean your mala, gently wipe the beads with a damp cloth and place them in the shade to dry.