Bounce into Spring with Resilience from HeartMath, Health & Science
Journey into the science and magic of the heart
Tuesday, April 6th, 10am - 10:45am, EST
FREE FOR MEMBERS WITH THE CODE: MEMCLUB
HeartMath defines resilience as the capacity to prepare for, recover from and adapt in the face of challenge, adversity or stress. We've definitely had some global stressors to recover from in the last year! Learn how, with a few simple techniques, you can access a source of energy renewal right in your own heart to bounce back and bounce beyond to more of who you can be in the face of challenges!
Leave with scientifically validated tools to increase your energy, resilience, and recharge your inner battery anywhere anytime for greater health, well being, and a fulfilled life lived with meaningful purpose and hope!
It's humbling that so many world-class teachers have shared wisdom and held space for our growing ŌMie community... and it's ōmazing that this is just the beginning.
Please join (especially if this is your 1st Crawl event!) as we celebrate the importance of Mindful community in this world, and all the diverse ways to go inward.
We will send you a Zoom link once you book your session.
Club Members access all Cushion Crawl sessions, plus our full acclaimed online program. To join all access Membership for $39/mo click here.
No cash refunds. See full event terms and conditions here.
About Sheva and Robert
Sheva Carr & Robert Browning are Co-Directors and Master Trainers at HeartMath. They've trained 50,000+ people how to access heart intelligence, in order to benefit from the heart’s impact on relationships, health, performance, creativity, contribution, legacy, social change, and the building of a global culture of peace.
About the Membership
Imagine a community that harnesses the power of collective intention to lead expansive and peaceful lives.
We are membership club where hundreds of authentic and like-hearted souls meet regularly (online and in real life) to:
- Show up consistently to a group meditation practice
- Learn new techniques and tips daily, to improve our lives
- Be in global community with fellow seekers who share the values of curiosity, openness, compassion, and connection
- Get introduced to incredibly diverse topics through the experiences, stories, and voices of 100+ teachers and experts
- Engage our hearts and minds in journaling, sharing circles, book clubs, and community events
- Dive deep into immersive master classes and trainings
- Cushion Crawl Infinity // Daily Semi-Private Zoom Classes
- Journaling // Intimate online space for writing, reflecting and sharing
- Master Classes // 5-8 Week Small Group In-Depth Mentoring
- Book Club // Community Group Book Study and Discussion
- Laugh Classes // Weekly online sessions
- In-Person Events // For those living in Miami
Additional Membership Benefits:
- Private WhatsApp Group to keep you connected to the community and upcoming calendar of events.
- Free Unlimited Access to the Cushion Crawl catalog to replay sessions you missed or want to revisit
- 30% Discounts to LIVE Master Classes and Workshops
- 15% Product Discount at the Modern ŌM Store
Modern ŌM will inspire you to embody your best self, starting from within. Join the Club here to access our programming and discounts.
About Modern ŌM
Modern ŌM is a global community that meets to explore mindful lessons taught by epic facilitators from around the world.
We offer 45 minute daily sessions on Zoom, deep dives into expansive topics, and in-person events for our Miami tribe.
We also create beautiful intentional products and gifts as daily reminders to show up as the most empowered version of you.
Our company has served over 10,000 ŌMies since April 2016 and have been recognized by Well & Good, Miami Magazine, The Miami Herald, and more as a leader of the mindful lifestyle.